My online earnings - Week 2
I have some very exciting news! I just purchased a website and I'm in the process of getting it ready to go, since my current free website isn't cutting it anymore. I'm learning that creating a website from scratch with wordpress isn't that easy but I'm almost done with it.
How much have I made last week:
- Betfury: +6202 Satoshis ($2,22) and 0,00250987 ETH ($3,07)
- Freebitco.in: +14871 Satoshis ($5,32)
- Adbtc: +1565 Satoshis ($0,56)
- Trustdice: 316 Satoshis ($0,11)
- Coinpot: +1992 Satoshis ($0,71) *Closing down 31/01/2021*
- Crypto.com: $29,91 (Cash-back and interests on my crypto)
- Prolific: $10,89
- Hive: -345 Hive (-$45,59) traded for ETH)
- Steem: 6 Steem ($1,27)
- Traded Hive: 3249136 ETH ($39,71)
This adds up to a total of: $48,19! Growing slowly but steady!
BIG NEWS for coinpot, the owner announced on Saturday that they will be closing down the website at the of January. It is very sad to see them go but it is great to see that the owners gave their clients plenty of time to take their crypto out. Faucet claims will stop on 31st of January but you have until the 28th of February to withdraw your funds.
My objectives for next week:
- Have my website done
- Publish at least 2 tutorials
- Register for a new website to substitute Coinpot