My online earnings - Week 4
Today marks the official date of Coinpot closure. As of today you can only exchange and withdraw your balance.
Guess what, the new website is not up and running yet. I'm still debating whether or not it is worth it to spend an extra $50 a year on an editor program that would make the website look way better!
I updated the "start Earning!" tab, I removed the Coinpot one, and added 2 new ones. In my opinion 5 websites are more than enough, any more and I would be spreading myself too thin.
How much have I made last week:
- Betfury: +13,320 Satoshis ($4,48) and 0,00018261 ETH ($0,24)
- Freebitco.in: +8010 Satoshis ($2,69)
- Adbtc: +1409 Satoshis ($0,47)
- Trustdice: 3101 Satoshis ($1,04)
- Coinpot: +3612 Satoshis ($1,21) CLOSED TODAY
- Hive: 52 Hive ($7,06)
- Steem: 11 Steem ($2,04)
- Crypto.com: $2,06 + $10,83 (Interests and Cash-back)
- Prolific: $8,16
- Noise.cash: 0,01211 BCH ($4,95)
- Others: $0,61
The total was $45,84. A significant drop from last week's result. I was a little lazy this week and wasted a lot of time trying to figure out how I was going to build my new website. Just kept wasting time here and there and suddenly the week was over.
The first month of 2021 is officially over and I made only $224 out of my objective that is to reach at least $1000 by the end of the year. Meaning I have to make over 4x what I'm currently making if I wanna hit that goal...
My objectives for next week:
- Reach at least 3900 Hive Power
- Keep working on my new website
- Have at least 180 subs on noise.cash
- Focus more on Hive / LeoFinance